Follow Friay



 Follow Friday is hosted by two great bloggers Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read

 


Q: If you could choose one supernatural creature to be real, which creature would that be and why?

A: See if you had asked me this question 6 months ago I would have said Vampires hands down but I have found a new love with Werewolves. I think it would be amazing to be able to have Werewolves be real. There power and strength and sexual appeal is just all too attracting. I would love to have Werewolves. Not the gruesome kind but the man who turns into an actual wolf.

What creature would you want to be real??


To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Have a wonderful weekend guys!  Make sure you check out my Bad Boy Rehap Hop Giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. I prefer werwolves to vampires too - but I don't think I would want any of them to actually exist - too scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Werewolves were a second close to me, but there will always be a soft spot for vampires in my heart. Happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pack aspect of werewolves but the whole "break all my bones to turn into a wolf" thing scares me!

    new follower via GFC :D

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice call. I personally would love dragons/dragon shifters.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete