Debut Author Challenge 2013

So normally the DAC is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren but this year it will be hosted by Tara from The Hobbitsies. I am proud to add DAC to another one of my challenges for this year. For a full rundown of how DAC works make sure you check out this post 


In order to qualify for DAC you need to pick 12 books. If you can do more great! If not that's fine as well. So I am going to start off with these 12. If I have time to read more, which I am hoping I can accomplish, I will add them here. Also the books have to be read between January 1 2013 to January 31 2014. Any Debut's read before January 1 2013 do not count towards the challenge.

1 Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
2 Level 2 by Lenore Applehans
3 Dualed by Elsie Chapman
4 Pivot Point by Kassie West
5 Altered by Jennifer Rush
6 Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
7 Ink by Amanda Sun
8 Insomnia by J.R Johansson
9 Uses For Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
10 Vengence Bond by Justina Ireland
11 The Ward by Jordana Frankel
12 Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment