In My Mailbox #59 & Stacking The Shelves #8 and Weekly Recap



In My Mailbox and Stacking The Shelves are a great way to share the books you have either purchased, received for review or borrowed from the week. In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga from 
Tyngas Reviews

So due to it being Christmas, and the fact that I gifted myself a little bit just before Christmas I don't have a whole lot this week but I did purchase two wonderful books and I did receive one for Christmas and of course my camera is broken :( boo


Purchased:
Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2)
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (Perfect Chemistry #2)
Goodreads

Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3)
Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles ( Perfect Chemistry #3)
Goodreads

Gifted for Christmas:
Dear John
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
Goodreads

Weekly Recap:
Monday: Top 10 of 2012: Best Books I've Read in 2012. Check out my post here
Tuesday: Top 10 of 2012: Best Covers of 2012 Check out my post here
Wednesday: Top 10 of 2012: Best Debut's of 2012 Check out my post here
Thursday: Top 10 of 2012: Best Book Boyfriends of 2012 Check out my post here
Friday: Top 10 Book's I'm Looking Forward To In 2013 Check out my post here
Saturday: 2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge. Check out my intro post here

Those are the books that I got and my weekly wrap up. So if you want me to check out your Christmas haul leave a link below and I will be sure to check it out :) 

Have a wonderful week and Bring on 2013!!


11 comments:

  1. Nicolas Sparks usually doesn't disappoint :)
    I've heard a lot about the other series also ... Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the movie of Dear John but haven't tried the book yet. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Perfect Chemistry in my TBR, really looking forward to reading it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only read Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. I really liked it, although it isn't a favorite. I want to read some more books written by her, though. Maybe I should look into those.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted to read Dear John for a while. I haven't even seen the movie yet! I hope you enjoy all of your books. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Haul. I haven't read Dear John, but the movie was great :) New Follower.

    Gabby @Gabby Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to read Simone Elkeles's books too.

    Great haul!

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Spot at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a COLOSSAL Carlos fan, so I hope you enjoy, enjoy, enjoy Rules of Attraction! Happy reading!

    Stacking the Shelves #10

    ReplyDelete
  9. The covers for the Perfect Chemistry series are awesome! I love the water theme. I totally need to read the first book in that series!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Perfect Chemistry on my Kindle, just never got around to reading it. I should finally kick myself to read it :)
    Ivana @ Willing to See Less

    ReplyDelete