End of the year Wrap Up and 2013 Resolutions!

So 2012 is officially over! No offence to 2012 but I am glad you are over. This has got to be one of the most hectic years that I have had in a while. While 2012 has come to a close we can all look forward to 2013. I am hoping to accomplish some wonderful things on the blog in 2013.

Blog Related:
This year I published 320 Posts
69 Reviews
I Read 115 books surpassing my 105 goal by 10 books Woot!

Personal:
This year my husband and I gave birth to our fourth child. Another boy. Yes that is correct I now have Four Boys! But I honestly don't know what I would do without all the noise and chaos Oh right I would probably read more, who am I kidding :)
I have been off on maternity leave which has been absolutely amazing but I am heading back to work in June. It seems like it's far away but it will be here before I know it.  My three year old was diagnosed with Autism about three weeks ago, so that has been a challenge and I want to thank each and every one of you for allowing me my escape here on the blog. Without reading and blogging I probably would have gone insane by now. 



2013 Blog Resolutions.
So for the last couple of years Blog Organization has been on the top of my list for my resolutions but I have finally, yes finally come up with a great posting method and blogging schedule so that is no longer my #1 Resolution yippee! 

So this year I am striving to connect better with my readers and the blogging community in general. I have noticed that I have been lacking in that department lately. I want to be more interactive and participate in more challenges and hopefully spruce up the 'fun' on the blog.  Because honestly what is the fun of me writing this if it's not for fun. Being a Mom takes up most of my time and I read and blog for me. I love doing this and plan on doing this for a while. As you all know having a ridiculous amount of follower's is not my number one goal. My number one goal is to produce quality posts and reviews and for you guys to actually enjoy what your reading. Because My Bookish Fairy Tale wouldn't be what it is without you guys. 

Like I said I have a ton of idea's floating around for 2013 and with your help we can make it a great year :)

I plan on reading 150 books! 
I will also be participating in the 2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge hosted by the lovely Evie from Evie Bookish
I am also going to be participating in more giveaway hops and book tours as well!

So to get a kick start on being more interactive, leave a comment below with a link to your 2012 Wrap Up Post or any post that you want me to check out and I will!



1 comment:

  1. What a great goal! That's actually one of mine as well :). Sometimes it's easy to forget that blogging is supposed to be fun and not a chore. Interacting with others makes it so much more rewarding! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete